cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to call public mobile

ChloeMatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know public mobile customer service number? Its very annoying how you can only chat. They should fix that

9 REPLIES 9

@ChloeMatt 

You're doing fine.

If unable to reach the porting assistance number at this time, try them first thing in the morning.

Then make sure your old provider SIM card is in your device, reply yes to the port authorization text within 90 minutes, then replace with your public mobile SIM card. 

The port should then complete.

@ChloeMatt 

It's the kind of service provider that one needs to 'take the bull by the horns' and self-manage or at least put some of their trust in other users on this community forum to help guide the way.

If one is unwilling to do neither, it's probably not the provider for them. 

I'm glad that you reached out on this forum for assistance. 

ChloeMatt

Thank you I understand

I am just disappointed in the customer service 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ChloeMatt 

Couple of things ... you're not chatting with public mobile employees on this forum, you're chatting with other customers just like you.

Secondly, public mobile will not likely ever offer a customer service phone number based on their whole self-serve model.

This is the kind of stuff one needs to research before moving their services here.

@ChloeMatt 

If this is relate to your failed porting request…there is a number for the Porting Department. I will pm you the number but keep the old SIM in your phone and wait for the text confirming with YES within the 90 minute window once the porting process is sent by your old carrier.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ChloeMatt 

Are you porting a number in? If yes, I will pm the number to you. Check mail icon.

ChloeMatt

Okay well nobody has answered my chat yet and its still within your business hours. I need a port request resent to my phone ASAP please. And please get a customer service number as this is a problem im sure for many customers

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ChloeMatt 

PM format is done all online and no verbal communication but typing like what you are doing here on this Community forum.

It is done by private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ChloeMatt 

There is no actual number to call. You can private message them. You can post your ? here and the community may be to help you out.

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.