cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i get back to my old rewards program?

sophierioux
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello how do i get out of public rewards and go back to the old rewards program i had?

7 REPLIES 7

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was also tricked to switching to the point system. The tricked part is a grey area because I had to accept the switch . However among all the hype by many emails and texts focusing on the (false???). benefits, it was not clear that a reversal was not possible. It has been clearly established that the benefits of the old system outweigh the new system. ——— Within hours of me hastily accepting switching to the point system I realized my mistake and contacted CS advising my mistake and asking to be switched back. As we all know there is NO SWITCHING back and  NO Cooling off period. I still feel that  not providing a cooling off period is not legal because PM did by many texts and emails aggressively SOLICIT us. Isn’t it law that if your solicited there must be at least a 24 hr cooling off period?

That was my huge mess up when the new points system 1st came out & I was saving a chunk on my plan before I made the switch! After doing so having PM as my cell phone service provider no longer served a purpose for me 😒 but it was my own fault! I feel for ya, sorry. I still check back on here now & then for changes to PM!

sophierioux

thanks everyone should have come to community first public mobile is not transparent with this....

sophierioux

yes seen it after the fact not very transparent on public mobiles behalf a little concerning.....

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sophierioux

Sorry can’t be done. Once you opt in for the Points system…you can’t go back the the old Rewards system.

There are a lot of post warning old members not to switch.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sophierioux , did you elect to switch to the points reward system?  If you did, you can't switch back.  Public Mobile does not force customers to switch to the points reward system.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you are currently on Points (and you were on $ rewards), you CANNOT go back, ever.

Your only option is to completely opt out of any rewards (points) but then you will have nothing of any rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.