cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi I can´t send SMS international

JULIOALBERTO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I HAVE SERVICE, I CAN SEND AND RECIVE LOCAL SMS, BUT WHEN, I WANT SEND INTERNATIONAL SMS, THE SENDER NUMBER, DOES NOT RECEIVE THEM

8 REPLIES 8

@JULIOALBERTO wrote:
There is no problem with numbers in Canada (Sending and receiving) but mexican numbers receive their messages but they don´t receive the ones I send

Can you try sending each of an SMS and MMS, and see if either of those make it through?

HI @JULIOALBERTO  

try a reboot first, 

then try this pattern:  +52 1 322 0000

JULIOALBERTO

Mexico +52... 

HI @JULIOALBERTO   

where are you trying to send to?  Which country?  what number pattern you are sending to?

JULIOALBERTO
There is no problem with numbers in Canada (Sending and receiving) but mexican numbers receive their messages but they don´t receive the ones I send

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is this just one particular person you're texting to ?

Likely that the receiver has some restrictive setting in his phone.

With PM, you should be able to text anywhere on this 'ol mudball.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is the number including the + in front and then the country code and then the rest of their number? + could be 011 as well. The same way you would call them from here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JULIOALBERTO   Have you been able to send SMS internationally prior to recently or have never been able to send them?   Also are you able to receive SMS from the other international party?  These are SMS and not MMS which requires data to be enabled on your phone?

You could try rebooting or removing the SIM card and putting it into another compatible phone and reboot and then back to yours and reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.