cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot username (email address) to login

tl26gg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I forgot my username and email address used to login.

how can I find out what it is?

3 REPLIES 3

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tl26gg :Are you able to login now? If you've figured it out you should mark this thread you created as solved by choosing one of the above replied posts as your accepted solution - to do that just click on the accepted solution button above the post that helped you most.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you can find your welcome email when you setup your account would have your email.  If you can find it then try the forgot password link.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tl26gg wrote:

Hi

I forgot my username and email address used to login.

how can I find out what it is?

Your email address is your username. If you forgot this contact a moderator. (When you signed up with PM you would have received a welcome message in your email. You can try searching your email accounts for this)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.