cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot user name and password

stanlam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Moderator,

I am helping my family member to find out her username and password.

Also the email that associated with her phone number will help.

All she has is her phone number and she could not access her account.;

she could not make any monthly payments after our visa card expired.

For temporary solution, we have been buying public mobile vouchers on a monthly basis.

Talked to Public Mobile agent in Vancouver, the only solution is to cancel her phone plan but

she wants to keep her plan and phone number., She also missed the Christmas promotion offers on upgrading.

Please send me a confirmation to me that a ticket is open. thanks so much

Stan

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@stanlam 

You should definitely not have to cancel the account or let it become deactivated- this situation can be fixed.

Here's what I would recommend.

Create a community account for that user - it's easy, see link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/userregistrationpage?dest_url=https:%2F%2Fproduc...

Then place a service ticket using one of the options below and tell them about the login issues.   This way the service ticket is associated with the respective Community member / account holder.

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

stanlam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to submit a ticket to the moderator (public mobile) and the system is not

allowing her to do so.

I have my own username and password but the problem is for my family member. 

(a different account, phone number etc)

Her hands are tied without a representative from the office.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@stanlam @To change email you will need support of agent and as for the holiday rewards that expired dec31/2022 so unless you had the text and replied YES it maybe to late but you can ask them for an exception in your case here’s the link 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.