cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

So I noticed today plans seems to have changed across all Carriers today and the confusing part is on pm there’s 3 4G plans caught my attention 

first one is 8G for $50 x3 points $7.50

second is 20G for $55 x3 points $5.25

Third is 15G for $60 x3 points $9

how is it possible to earn more points on the $50 plan and why would anyone choose the $60 plan $5 more for 5G less other then to get more points value you  get back ,for the limited time you earn the extra points 

8 REPLIES 8

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dabr So strange it’s always a moving goal post lol 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1    I see that PM has changed the available plans from the Plans page but I still see the same plans available in My Account when I logged in a few minutes ago, i.e., $40/15GB plus the $45/20GB, so no change there right now and don't even see options for either the $55/10GB or $60/15GB there yet which appear on the Plans page.

@gpixel @So they did , wonder if my post helped them realize the mix/up or it was always plan from the start 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

they've fixed it... it's now $55/10gb

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

35 x 5% x 3 = 5.25

So they are calculating it based on the $35 promo price. Maybe they just didn't update the $55 plan properly lol

softech
Oracle
Oracle

$60 for 15 GB while $55 for 20GB , that does not make sense

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

They're simply trying to corral customers into a certain price point for whatever business reasons they feel they need to do so.

It seems to happen routinely (recently) that plans with similar data allotments can be widely priced differently, yet there are still lots of customers paying more than what they need to.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When going to change plan I do not see $55 nor $60 plans.

But these plans do appear for new customers. So yes, there is no much logic in choosing $60 plan vs. $55/20GB.

And how PM calculates points reward - I am not going to go into it...

Need Help? Let's chat.