cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot email

ychuang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to update the expiring credit card info for my daughter's account, but I forgot the eamil I used for her account.  I selected "Forgot email", then enter "Phone Number", but the link was sent to the email address which I forgot. This does not make sense at all. The link should be sent to the phone number instead. 

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ychuang   People usually have the problem the other way around!  Do you think the email is one that is no longer i n use at all?  Otherwise it would seem that checking all email inboxes that you currently have should find the message, making sure to check the Junk folder as well.  If you can get into the account then check your Eversafe Profile to make sure it has the email address you want to use, and the right phone number.  Edited to add, could the code have gone to your daughter's email or phone?

If none of that works, contact customer service at this link and wait for an agent to reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar and select Messages.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you go to sign in it should automatically send the code to your mobile phone number. If you click didnt receive code then you should have option to send text.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ychuang 

if "Forgot email" didn't help, then please engage support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.