cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forbidden a1 Can't access my account

Romela12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am sending this email from my friends account because I could not get access to my account.

I recently subscribed to Public Mobile and I'm encountering issues with activating my SIM and initiating the number transfer process.

Initially, everything seemed fine when I logged into the app for the first time. However, problems began during the SIM activation; the app displayed an error and logged me out. Since then, attempts to log back in on the computer result in a 'forbidden a1' error, and the app simply fails to log in, redirecting back to the login page.

For last six days I am trying. Please do something or at least cancel my subscription. I already paid, My SIM number used and no service. I am afraid that the system will continue deducting subscription even next month. I am thinking of complaining to Better Business bureau to escape from automatic deduction.

This experience is quite disappointing as it's my first interaction with Public Mobile. I'm uncertain about how to resolve this.

Thank you

My email is  ****@***

4 REPLIES 4

TheSponge

Same issues. What a nightmare. The constant trusted device log in is also getting real annoying 

Romela12

uninstall, reboot, and reinstall the app. Tried with another phone and different laptop too. No result. It made me crazy that I couldn't communicate with anybody for six days. 

Already sent private message and waiting for reply.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Romela12 

I believe they just did maintenance a few days ago and maybe they are still having sign up issues? Reach out to a CS Agent and advise them of your issues.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the top right corner for their reply. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Romela12 

did you try to uninstall, reboot and reinstall the app and try login ?

if issue persists, Please open ticket with PM support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.