cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

family account- a wish

kateyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I wish PM can let us use one account to mangage different lines, like family of 4 under one umbrella. it is nuts we have to have 4 emails especially those for childrens. where we would make this suggestions.

6 REPLIES 6

kateyyj

haha yes, I dont care about the $1, i just dont like signing in/out multiple times,using different emails, I am the one who take care of their lines.

@kateyyj   No, PM's system is a simple one, one account for one line.  There is no Family Account concepts here, so, no fund or data sharing.  

You do have some kind of "family" discount.  Use friend referral code for your 2nd line, then the 1st line will get $1 or 1 Public Point reward every cycle  (the 2nd line will also get $10 one time discount) 🙂

kateyyj

not sure others, buy my koodo using friends has her kid accounts together, like second line, they even offer discount on second line.I didnot leave PM because I have $15 rewards LOL

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kateyyj 

As far as I know, it can’t be done on 3rd tier carrier.

Only available on top (Telus) and 2nd tier (Koodo).

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This is a good idea but would require a lot of work to implement so PM prefers less headache.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@kateyyj wrote:

I wish PM can let us use one account to mangage different lines, like family of 4 under one umbrella. it is nuts we have to have 4 emails especially those for childrens. where we would make this suggestions.

@kateyyj I suppose you could contact customer service and tell them but don't hold your breath. The easiest way is to get a gmail address and use aliases. They are different for the purposes of this site yet all emails will go to the one address.

myemail@gmail.......

myemail+him@gmail......

myemail+kid1@gmail.....

myemail+kid2@gmail.......

Need Help? Let's chat.