cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enetred 43 dollar voucher

crosby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

entered 43 dollar voucher bought at wallmart telling me plane expired account balance says 54 dollar credit will not let me set up my plane telling me plane needs to be reset and money is there cant use phone HELP!!!!! mine and spouse are saying same thing HELP!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

@crosby wrote:

How do I get ahold of someone who works for public mobile paid money and can't use pjone

@crosbyDid you try what @Dunkman suggested?

Log into self serve, click “Plan and Add-Ons” click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” Log out of self serve. Wait 5 minutes. Log back in and go back to the same location Suspend Service and click “Resume Service”

Give it a shot if it does not help you will need to send a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. 

@crosby

You can only get hold of a moderator (PM employee) via private messaging.  Unfortunately, the wait times are 2-3 days presently.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

crosby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get ahold of someone who works for public mobile paid money and can't use pjone

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@crosby

It looks like your account failed to re-activate after putting funds into balance.  

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login.  Report your phone found.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance.  

These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account.  

Otherwise, might need to private message moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.