cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card error when activating SIM (transfer from Freedom)

khykhy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help~~~

I noticed many others have this problem as well. I searched for solution but it seems only MODs could help from their side.

I sent private messages to two MODs but no responses. Probably due to high volume of backlogs. 

Since Freedom mobile promotion ends soon I am hoping to hear back from MOD next week.

Happy Canada Day everyone.

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If there is an account error, private messaging the moderator team is the only solution.  Although the system may report an error during the payment step, payment can actually take place.  I was helping a friend set up the service earlier this week.  Two tries, two failures at the payment step.  The system would have you believe that payment failed because the system suggests the voucher option.  If you look at the payment history with the credit card company, you might find that a payment actually went through.  This was the case with my friend.  Actually, the real failure was a failed port.  That messes up the account set up and so logging back in doesn't work, no incoming calls, incoming text.  The moderators just need to resubmit the port and everything will be fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.