cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim activation keeps failing

gillisunited
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent Subscribed a couple hours ago. The first eSim kept failing to activate, then I deleted and had to BUY a new eSim. This new eSim keeps failing to activate. There is zero support available.

9 REPLIES 9

@gillisunited wrote:

Follow up: spoke with agent, confirmed account was set up properly. Sent me a QR code again, kept getting eSim failed to activate with the “new” QR code. About an hour later went into settings and turned the line on (had done this previously with both eSims and activation would still fail) and for some reason it connected right away. /shrugs

@gillisunited , thank you for the update. Happy that is finally working & those were some odd glitches! Some breeze through it with no issues while others have several issues!

gillisunited

Follow up: spoke with agent, confirmed account was set up properly. Sent me a QR code again, kept getting eSim failed to activate with the “new” QR code. About an hour later went into settings and turned the line on (had done this previously with both eSims and activation would still fail) and for some reason it connected right away. /shrugs

gillisunited

Have done the restart/reset. Will post what I find out from the CS Agent

gillisunited

iPhone 12 mini. eSim compatible 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@gillisunited 

what kinda phone you using..some phones aren't esim ready.

Good to hear. I hope it all works out. Don't give up on Public Mobile yet. It's a great community here with lots of knowledge! Someone is usually around to help answer questions. 

@gillisunited wrote:

Thank you, I tried that earlier and it did not recognize the CS agent in the msg screen. Have sent a msg now with your link. 

@gillisunited ,  the link again that @Chalupa_Batman gave you works for me.

Please update Us on what you find out from the CS_Agent.

Edit: Please don’t delete this last eSIM you purchased. Have you rebooted your phone or reset your network settings & reboot? That works for some of Us.

gillisunited

Thank you, I tried that earlier and it did not recognize the CS agent in the msg screen. Have sent a msg now with your link. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you require CS agent's help, click on the link below and explain to them the issue. It's like a private message.  Just remember to keep an eye in the top right area you'll see an envelope highlight with a message when someone is available to assist you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.