cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM onto New Device

Tim-t
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have a physical sim, public mobile subscription, in an Android device, have received a new work iPhone12 that has a physical sim from another carrier that I need to keep but I would like to add my public mobile account to that phone as well as an eSIM to have both lines into that new Iphone12. The process is;

1. Add public mobile app to the new iPhone and log in

2. Buy an esim under my existing public mobile subscription and install on iPhone

This will send my number and subscription to that new phone and deactivate the physical sim on my existing android device, correct? Anything else required?

5 REPLIES 5

Tim-t

Thanks I would be delighted to but submit a ticket just goes to a 404 error on multiple devices, is there another way to do it?

hi @Tim-t to submit ticket with CS agent, instead of tagging the, you need to actually submit by direct message here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tim-t

@CS_Agent I am unable to submit a ticket as 404 errors on multiple devices, is the above process correct?

Tim-t

Thanks - do you know if the process I put above actually works? The help section on this is very unclear

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tim-t 

yes,  you can get an eSIM attached to the  eSIM option of your new iPhone and use it for your Public Mobile service and the physical SIM for your work service.

In fact, I’m sort of in a similar situation, and wondered whether I should do the same… Thanks for poking me to do that!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.