cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM card

Dave39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My eSIM card was rejected on my new Iphone after i purchased a Public Mobile Subscription. I have no service. I cant call and ask for a new eSIM card. How do I get a new eSIM to try again

10 REPLIES 10

Dave39

I worked … awesome much appreciated 

Just need to reboot the phone.

@Dave39 It should work right away. If you're porting a number in that involves additional steps.

Dave39

Excellent ...Thank you, It appears to have worked. Does it take a long time to activate on the phone 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Why do not you just get NORMAL SIM instead of this eSIM???
You cannot transfer eSIM from phone to phone and obviously it can easily fail. Hardware SIM is transferrable from phone to phone...

@Dave39 Login to your account, click the +, then go to Profile. There you can edit the sim card number

When you log into your account, go to Profile, then on your right side you'll see SIM card number. Click on the pencil and change it.

Dave39

Thank you for the reply ... I have stopped at the Telus and purchased a new Public Mobile SIM card just now ... how do I get it linked to the account ? 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dave39 

You'd have to purchase another eSIM if it didn't work. Plus you have to make sure your phone actually can do eSIM. Best bet is to purchase a SIM card but NOT from PM as it would take weeks. Amazon or local Telus store, call a head first.

Need Help? Let's chat.