cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail confirmation

fatimalichty13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Waiting for e-mail confirmation my credit card was charged and I’m not with pm still paying my other provider help thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@fatimalichty13 - yes, I am a bit confused too.

Are you saying your public mobile account is cancelled yet you were charged?

The only way to cancel your account with Public is ff you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to My Account.

If you activated with a new number with another provider, then your account here would still be Active.

Can you log into My Account and remove Autopay...Or, when you call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) to see what the status says. You can also remove Autopay this way if you know your 4 digit PIN, if the account is still in Active or Suspended status (but if you go charged, then it should be Active).

EDIT, and what do you mean by 'Waiting for e-mail confirmation"? Did you already submit a ticket to customer support about this? If so, go to your SENT folders and respond to the latest message there.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@fatimalichty13 

Sorry a bit confused with your post.  More details would be helpful.  Are you a new customer?  Or did you port to another mobile company? 

The community forum members are customers like yourself. We don't have access to your account.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fatimalichty13  Reach support if your owed a refund 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.