cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage

hecoles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my data is 75 % used in three days is gong on?y but when i add it up there is not that much used what is going on?

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@hecoles 

maybe it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design some customer has same issue.

call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out data usage.

or tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page in main page click the little circular arrow icon in the bottom right corner to update.

you will see it a different.

turn off all background apps.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hecoles - go by what your My Account shows in the area below, once you refresh your account:

esjliv_0-1660213701731.png

Was this a text from public mobile/611, or is your phone set up to warn you of data limits or set to shut off when it reaches certain levels? If this was a notification from your phone, check your phone's settings and adjust as required.

Note, plans are 30 days here at public mobile, so it is likely your phone is set for the 1st of each each month for usage.

If you are android, try this one:

Data Witness app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm&hl=en_CA&gl=US

I use this one myself and it gives me what I need from it.

You could also check out Data counter widget: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roysolberg.android.datacounter&hl=en_CA&gl=US

If you are an Apple user, I am sure there is a 30-day app that is available as well.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hecoles 

Clear your browser and log in using secret/incognito mode and check your data usage. It's likely you just got an errant text from public mobile as they have a habit of sending these out scaring the living daylights out of innocent data users with their incorrect data usage message. If your data usage shows that you just used what you usually use versus 75% then just ignore the errant text.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@hecoles hi you may be looking at a cache version of your data ,clear your cache and cookies ,try a different browser in private or incognito mode, reboot and sign in again see if it updates 

Need Help? Let's chat.