cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data problem

hl1tdr8504
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't use my data.

when I checked my account,i found my plan is changed.

my plan is $25 (with 1G data) ,but on my account there isn't any data in my plan.

that's why I can't use any .

I'm sure thatyour system has got problem.

It's my second time that my inconvience situation.

please check and correct this problem asap.

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hl1tdr8504 

Did you just renew? Like a few minutes before your initial post? Did you use up all your data in your last cycle? It's quite possible your data did not reset upon renewal. Contact customer to reset your data counter and open a ticket with the tech team to investigate why this has reoccurred.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@hl1tdr8504 

do you tried to rebooting device... or do you have other device to try it your SIM on it.

hl1tdr8504
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

not at all

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hl1tdr8504 

When you say the isn’t data in your plan. All PM plans have data with at least 250 mb with the $15 plan.

Is there a line showing Data Usage with 1024 mb at 3G speed in your account?

Across from that, it will say XXX.xx mb used and XXX.xx mb left.

You may have used up all your 1024mb of data.

You can purchase more Add-on data.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@hl1tdr8504 

is showing to you your data use it all,

tried call *611 and press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hl1tdr8504   how many days you have been into your current cycle?

please use Incognito mode to login to My Account again , or use a completely diferent browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) and see if it shows any data.   it could be cache issue and you were not seeing the correct data info.  You should at least see a full red bar showing all data were used.  If that is the case, check your Usage History page and see if it shows you used 1GB since your last cycle start date

If the data usage on My Account showing you still have data left, then you will need to check if your phone was limiting your use of data.  Android phone has such setting and it could be the reason stopping you from consuming data

Need Help? Let's chat.