cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer support

Patientdude71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a PM now for almost a year now and everything was good up til now, before website design and eversafe has been implemented I had nothing but issues loggin into my self serve account unable to make minor changes or just to look over the details of  my monthly I have reached to a customer support agent about to resolve a logging issue and chatting with the agent for about a day ad half to clear up my login into my account and still not able resolve the problem as I am having a very difficult time, I have cleared the cache and data several times on 4 different devices all day long and no still no further ahead than was at the beginning.   Now today I can reach out customer support agent through the community which I know how to do but the system is not giving the right page or I get a 404 message and sometimes it bounces me back to the PM sign in page. Now can't reach customer support as tried for several hours with no results and still having issues login to my account. I have had more than enough patients with this type of system setup and really tried. So I am reach out to anybody here in the community if anyone suggestions or ideas I may not have thought of. 

If I am unable to resolve my problem here with PM I will switch providers and close my account with PM for the 3rd and will return. Thats how frustrated I am with PM.

Thank you for time and be safe

7 REPLIES 7

Patientdude71

Thank you all for the tips and suggestion, with one of tips really helped and finally was able to submit my complaint to customer support agent. 

Be safe everyone 

Patientdude71

Thank for letting me know about the chatbot not working, I was beginning think that but anyways thanks for the link for to messsage customer support direct saved a little frustration since I have tried earlier nothing had worked but I never had any problems to reach customer support before the new changes.

But thank you for the direct link to the cs support private message. That really help and now have submitted my issue and waiting for a reply.

Patientdude71

Hello

Thanks for reply but before the changes were done I had no issues whats so ever getting my account and community forum as well to private chat with a customer support agent...it's been great then.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Most log-in issues are related to caching issue. Since new site came alive I Never had any issue logging in nor once logged in switching from community, account, rewards back and forth. Very convenient as before I had to log in separately to community, account and rewards.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Patientdude71  tickets are not working.  As mentioned below, contact a CS agent directly and hopefully your issues will be resolved. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Patientdude71   the chatbot ticket open was broken, please message them via private message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

As to the login problem, did you try using Incognito mode?  since you have been working with agent and they still working on it, not sure if the Community has better trick at the moment

But you are login as @Patientdude71  on community,  is the same ID you used before the upgrade? and you just cannot get to My Account?   What exact issue you are facing?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Patientdude71 

Chat box isn’t working right now have to message them directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.