cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new and paid for my first month now time to pay and having trouble for second month

Quirky_7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't find how to pay the second month ? My last month plan was when I started with Public and got the 3g plan unlimited for $35. and looking at the plans they do not list it ??? 

I thought I could somehow find a ''Payment'' and ''My account'' and option to pay. everytime I click on something it has me signing in and waiting for a confirmation thru my email to open the new window to then not find what I'm looking for, AND  I just want to pay and continue with that plan I originally signed up to ! 

If possible I would like to pay for 6 months or a year in advance but I'm not sure if that is possible. 

This test drive is not going good !

7 REPLIES 7

Did you sign up here using vouchers and support? Or did you sign up using a credit card? If the latter then autopay will have turned on and it should just renew on its own if it all works properly. It now sounds like you've bought a roaming add-on.

All plans here are 30 days, not a month by the way.

PM plans were never for a month, they've always been 30 days. 

Quirky_7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I did find something , when paid this came up ? US Roam-Talk Txt 3 GB Data(15d)

a915d) does that now mean the original plan I had that was one month is now 30 days ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Quirky_7 

For your constant login issue,   click on the check box for "trusted device".  Or try a different browser

For Payment, once you logged in, go to Payment page, then click Add Funds with Credit/Debit Card
A chat window will open and you can complete the payment there

you can also buy vouchers from store like SDM/711/Shell/London Drug and pay using *611 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You can add a credit card and setup auto pay if you like. But yes, you can also pay more and leave a credit there too (I personally wouldn't, but you can).

In the app you can press the + sign and make a payment. 

Screenshot_20230602-102841.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Quirky_7  There is a payment tab in your my account 

Turn  auto pay  off 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685726889943.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

look on drop down menu … you can also get vouchers and 611

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Quirky_7 

Did you click the "Trusted Device" box  at the bottom of the 2FA code screen?

Need Help? Let's chat.