Did you mean: 

credit card

Gillian213
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i update my credit card number?

8 REPLIES 8

Gillian4161

Hi everyone who replied. I was trapped in the circular pattern that others have mentioned. I suspect that I subscribed before evergreen got installed. That meant that my password was not recognized . I finally got in my account by activation of google chrome desktop version on my iPhone. Customer service rep advised that. For a phone company I can’t believe that it’s okay not to have phone service. I got into community forum only with the great help of a Telus porting rep. Without that. I could not get any PM support! Thanks again for sharing your ideas. Gillian 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gillian213 hopefully you are able to make the changes needed.  However, keep in mind that Public is self serve and you need to manage your own account.  Of course, the community members are a good resource also.

Good luck.

@Gillian213 

It is under Payment page, click Manage Payment method, then you can update he card information there

or use this direct link:

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

E_UpdateCC_Watermarked.jpg

@Gillian213  No one will contact you , you need to engage support by private message ,,, but try the last link I sent you will take you right where you need to go to manage payment method 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

@Gillian213  Hit payment tab > manage subscription then you will see option for  manage payments method 

@Gillian213  use this link 

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Gillian213

Can a moderator please contact me?

Gillian213

I can't find where the update payment method is. I saw a "subscription" tab but it didn't give me a payment method at all

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gillian213 @Sign in to your my account and go to payment tab / manage subscription and update payment method 

Need Help? Let's chat.