cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constantly locked out of account

PMIsAnnoying
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I have been with public mobile for the last eight years. I stayed because of the grandfather awards. However, over the eight years public mobile consistently locked me out of my account whereby my password does not work. I do not have this issue in any other context. Social media passwords work. Bank passwords work. Work passwords work. School passwords work. It's only public mobile. 

My bank card that is supposed to be charged monthly by public. Mobile has expired and public mobile has cut off my service. In order to get a new password, like I usually do, public mobile, requires that receive an authentication text with service that I do not have. This seems like a roundabout way of breaching the contract so that I can't redeem my grandfather awards. I am not near any place that sells public mobile vouchers, and I cannot find a  way to buy a public mobile vocuher online.

36 REPLIES 36

@PMIsAnnoying  Your not wrong . It’s annoying but the old rewards are valuable . Maybe enough for the hassles from time to time . And yes sorry there is a fee for re charge . But hopefully that will do the trick for you 

PMIsAnnoying

Thank you, that looks like something that might work even though they add a five dollar service charge. I wish public mobile word get their password storage **bleep** together or something like that. I only ever have this problem with public mobile and I'm not sure it's worth the grandfather rewards.

PMIsAnnoying

it only gives me an option to send the code to my phone via text using service that I don't have. It then says after the code is sent to my text that I can use that that I can input that code into the website and then they will send a link to my email. But first, I need to receive the text and to receive the text I need service

PMIsAnnoying

I said, in my post that I'm not near any place that sells payment vouchers and there's no way to find the voucher online. If you have a link where I can buy a voucher, that would be great. Thanks for the handname, I'll try messaging them.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PMIsAnnoying  You can get a payment voucher and 611 . But if you hit resend a free times do you not get an option to send code to email instead ? 
if you need supports help with this matter please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.