cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges

debbie6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have been charged for something I never signed up for. Here are some examples July 1st 56.70 June 2nd 56.70 June 1st 15.75 May 25th 15.75 May 3rd 57.75 Arp 24th 15.75. Some months have more. I need to know who signed me up for this and I want the charges reversed. If I don't hear back from you I will have to take further actions.

Debbie Wiebe

11 REPLIES 11

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do a detailed review of your credit card charges for last few months. Diligently follow up the discrepancies to be sure your card has not been compromised. 

So were you a Telus or Koodo customer up until coming to Pm recently ? Could those charges have been from your old provider ???

There's no real person to talk to...thats how PM keeps the costs down, I guess.

Send a message using the link I've provided...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Watch the little envelop icon top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

debbie6

I tried that already I need to talk to a real person not a bot

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@debbie6 wrote:

Hi I have been charged for something I never signed up for. Here are some examples July 1st 56.70 June 2nd 56.70 June 1st 15.75 May 25th 15.75 May 3rd 57.75 Arp 24th 15.75. Some months have more. I need to know who signed me up for this and I want the charges reversed. If I don't hear back from you I will have to take further actions.

OP name edit'd

Who was your previous cell network ? If you weren't a PM customer until just recently, I wonder if those charges were actual charges from previous provider, not PM. Those times and charges don't look like PM.

Contact a CSA as I've suggested.

This is the PM Community Forum...made up with users just like you and me.

For account related issues, you need to contact a Customer Service Agent (CSA)...go to top of this page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start the process.

added...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

debbie6

I didn't have an account until now so I could figure this out

debbie6

Do you work for public mobile

debbie6

No

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @debbie6   Login to your My Account, click on Transaction History and check if it shows all those transactions

If you find it confusing, post a screenshots and we can try to help

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@debbie6....

do you or anyone else in your household have access to your credit card and has a PM account ?

Do you have a PM acct ?

Need Help? Let's chat.