cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing credit card issues

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

An ongoing issue ever since I started using pm, sometimes a card works while another doesn't. Very frustrating! Don't have issues with any other payments to any other retailer or subscription, etc.

C'mon, it's not rocket science!

6 REPLIES 6

@mynewhome if this is the case, you will need to open ticket with PM CS agent.  Have you open one yet??

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not the issue here as I can enter a different card. I've experienced this problem in the past and it seems to have something to do with the other card being declined for some reason and then it is blocked from the system until someone in a pm white labcoat resets it.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

As with another oracle not knowing the new add-on purchasing method, oracles should know that the dollar test would only work if one has a balance to pay the plan. Custom payments don't work like they used to. Unless that very recently changed.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Whenever a new credit card is added to the account, it's always a good idea to do a $1 manual top up to make sure it works. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have issue changing/updating credit card info OR autopay fails from time to time?

To update credit card info use clean browser or ry using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@mynewhome  Maybe you should have a customer service agent put your CC information in your account for you instead.

But if you want to try yourself again, try logging into your account using a browser in incognito mode and try using a computer instead.  It'll probably work doing it that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.