cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing carriers

Blueloop12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had 2 different phone numbers with Public, I just moved one to Freedom, now when I click on "My Account" with Public there does not seem to be anything showing up. How do I now access the info regarding the number that is still with Public Mobile? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Blueloop12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As soon as you port out your number your PM account is deleted forever. All rewards and funds (if any) are lost.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Blueloop12 wrote:

I had 2 different phone numbers with Public, I just moved one to Freedom, now when I click on "My Account" with Public there does not seem to be anything showing up. How do I now access the info regarding the number that is still with Public Mobile? Thanks.

@Blueloop12 You would have had 2 accounts to have 2 numbers with PM. If you forgot the email or don't have Eversafe set up on 2nd number, contact customer service for help at the link below;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Blueloop12 

once you port away from PM your account is deactivated. You need a new sim to start a new account.

ed...did you create an Eversafe account for the other PM account ?

Need Help? Let's chat.