cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change self-serve email

Rafael73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, how can I change my self-serve email. My old email address doesn't exist any more and I want to put my new self-serve email address. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Rafael73

Thanks. 

@Rafael73 

Keep your eyes on the envelope icon for a reply from a CS_Agent.

I normally get a reply back in a couple of hours. One time they got back to me the next day.

Staff hours are from 6:00am to 10:00pm EST.

Rafael73

I sent msg to CS_Agent 5 hours ago. Nobody has contacted me so far. I don't understand why does it take them that long to contact me 

Anonymous00

@Rafael73 you have to create a ticket and request to be contacted by a Public Mobile employee.

They are the only ones that are able to update your email address.

You can start with Simon the Chatbot... type in forgot login information, or change email address.

Once your ticket has been submitted an employee from Public Mobile will send you a private message with instructions on how to update your email address. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rafael73 

Only a CS_Agent can assist you in change the email address on your account.

But you can’t still login to your account if you use the old email and the correct password and have the 2FA code sent by text if your account is Active.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Get in touch with PM agent to do that for you.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Rafael73 

Sorry but you'll have to get a Public Mobile Customer Support Agent to do that for you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

To change the email address on your PM account, you need to contact CSA for that. Top of this page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start that process. Watch the envelope icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you have to contact CSA via Get help --- chat --- submit ticket.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Rafael73 

Hi to change/reset account email you need the help of a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

Need Help? Let's chat.