cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change credit card info

zzz99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I look after paying my mom's phone.. need to change cred card info .. I can log into her account but I am not near her phone to get the security text .. how can I make the change without getting the security text code

2 REPLIES 2

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@zzz99 

Or if you know your mom's voicemail PIN# you can choose " voice message". Call your mom's phone # ( but tell her ahead of time not to answer) and when voicemail picks up press "*" and enter her PIN#. Have a paper and pen ready to write down the 6 digit code. The code is repeated a second time in case you miss one of the 6 digits the first time around. Be sure to delete the message once you confirm you have the correct 6 digit code.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you did not receive or cannot receive your 2FA code by SMS - Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options. Chose email.

Bea aware sometimes changing CC info does not work. You should try using app or clean browser on computer. If it fails first time, wait 1h and try again. Do not try too many times as your card might be blocked...

Meow_0-1718749113316.pngMeow_1-1718749116963.png

Need Help? Let's chat.