cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant see the offer inside my account.

RajivD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Howdy Folks, Hope you all are doing great and are taking some well deservered time off.

So I see this offer on the plans homepage. doesnt say "for new activations only" like the others, but i cant find it in my account. 

RajivD_0-1703784081710.png

Wondering if its possible to get this offer.  

4 REPLIES 4

@RajivD  Yes your correct that’s is strange it it more clear . How ever if your on old rewards saving $7 every 30 days you can still get the 60GB for $40 and with your $7 off that’s $34 $1 better then the new activation on 50GB for $34 so your still comming out ahead of the new activation I does 

RajivD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ah! i see, but PM should have mentioned it like the others. That is pretty disappointing. Also if i go with a new account, i lose all my discounts. 

RajivD_0-1703784748958.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@RajivD   If you tap on it the next page does say for new activations.  Existing customers can still get the $40 for 60GB unlimited at 5G though, which is not advertised in the plans, you have to look in change subscription in your account. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RajivD  Yes that because it for new activation only not existing customer . You can always create a new account with new email and get the plan 

what I did for the 50GB for $34 

Handy1_0-1703784538247.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.