cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant add payment vouchers to my account.

Chase1b
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Recently I got 2 $40 payment vouchers. When I tried putting them on my account the pin numbers, said they could not be added, to verify them and try again later. I later tried again later with the same results. I put them on my moms account and they worked fine. My mom later made a one time payment for $80.00 to my account with her credit card and it worked. 

Can anyone explain why the vouchers will not apply to my account?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Chase1b 

Holy cow....over a year wait time for your vouchers to become valid! Care to share your experience in the voucher catalogue?😉

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Chase1b 

Which retailer did you purchase them from? You may find some answers here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Chase1b wrote:

Recently I got 2 $40 payment vouchers. When I tried putting them on my account the pin numbers, said they could not be added, to verify them and try again later. I later tried again later with the same results. I put them on my moms account and they worked fine. My mom later made a one time payment for $80.00 to my account with her credit card and it worked. 

I do not believe that adding them to her account versus yours made the difference. At least to me, this sounds to be a a delay in the voucher PIN becoming valid and being accepted by Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chase1b : Yeah I'm going to say coincidental too. If you have multiple 12 digit number sets then try any of them next time. There's a theory that says PIN is the one for the 611 service.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chase1b wrote:

@Chase1b   Hard to know why they worked for your mom's account and not yours.  Perhaps one digit was entered incorrectly or the funds became available at the time when your decided to add them to your mom's CC? 

BTW vouchers can be added to your account by dialling 611 too as well as in your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.