cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get my free 2 g of data

Africanwanderer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to access the special offer of 2 g of data for existing customers, but I'm unable to do that. 

6 REPLIES 6

Cucucita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing happened to me

@Africanwanderer 

Per the original announcement, if you did not receive the text with the offered rewards, it was recommended to contact Public Mobile before the end of December.

Did you previously reach out to customer support staff to ask for the free rewards?

If you did not, it's likely you are out of luck.  Sorry. 

See details here:

More is Merrier with Public Mobile - Community

@Africanwanderer 

You should still try reaching out to a Customer Support Agent using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

You've got nothing to lose.

If you have trouble getting a service ticket started, then you can try sending a private message to CS_Agent 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Africanwanderer 

Contact an agent:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.

Africanwanderer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.  I tried that and it says the offer has expired.  I'm in BC so wrong time zone?????

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Africanwanderer 

Try reply YES2 to 4911

If that doesn't work then you'll have to ask a Customer Support Agent to add those holiday gifts to your account manually by using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Need Help? Let's chat.