cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call usage

bradandtemp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day

I attempted to make a call and was told by an automated system that I have no minutes left. I don't use very much ever. I checked my account and see that I have used very few minutes. Any body help? Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

Also, the International Calling minutes on the OPs plan should have taken over to cover a Local or Canada Call if the plans included 100 minutes had been used up. Something else is wrong here.

AE_Collector

@bradandtemp 

Did the reboot work or did you create a ticket?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bradandtemp : Can you reset network settings? You'll lose all your saved networks but it may have worked for someone earlier.

bradandtemp

Tried that. Didn't work. Account shows 0 minutes used.

It looks like your account shows 0 minutes used so the next step is to contact the PM CSAgent and create a ticket by clicking on the SIMon chat button. They will look into your issue but try rebooting the phone first to see if that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Folks: OP has a 1000 minutes on hand to call Canada with.

@bradandtemp : did you just renew?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bradandtemp 

If you checked your account and it shows a few minutes. Try rebooting your phone by powering off and wait a couple of minutes then power back on again.

I would suggest you download for free wifi calling and texting apps like TextNow, WhatsApps etc. 

Or in the future, text your friends ahead to call you since all incoming calls are free on PM if you are on the $15 PM plan.

@bradandtemp 

Try @hTideGnow suggestion and put a 1 in front of the number.

bradandtemp

It says 0 minutes used.

Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
0  /  400 MIN
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US
0  /  500 MIN
$0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on
0  /  2048 MB
100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
0  /  100 MIN

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bradandtemp wrote:

Good day

I attempted to make a call and was told by an automated system that I have no minutes left. I don't use very much ever. I checked my account and see that I have used very few minutes. Any body help? Thank you.

Are you on the $15 plan. You get 100 outgoing minutes. Seconds are rounded up to the closest minute. Check self service under My Data & Add-Ons. If you don’t see the 100 minute counter it is used up. Buy the 500 Canada Wide add on for $5. The minutes roll over to each cycle until used up.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bradandtemp wrote:

Good day

Log in to your account / My Data and add-on to see how many talk minutes are left (if you're on a limited calling plan).

If you are outta calling minutes and still need some, consider getting the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. They'll stay on your account until you use them up...even if that takes several months or more.

edit...those add-on minutes get used once you've used up your regular plan minutes. Any unused add-on minutes roll over. This is a valuable addition if you're on the $15 plan with limited calling.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@bradandtemp   are you on  the $15 plan - 100 minutes?

did you try logon to My Account , Under My Data & Add-Ons, does it show you a line about your talk minute and how many minute left?  

If so, try reboot your phone, try to put a 1 in front of the 10 digits number and see if it works

Need Help? Let's chat.