cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bit more data...

sap22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have the $25 a month plan with 1GB of data.  Super happy with my texting and calling and generally very satisfied with Public 😉  I would like a wee bit more data as 1GB doesn't last too long...BUT don't want to pay $40 a month....any suggestions?  thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@Meow wrote:

The only plans with more GB available to current customers are:

Meow_0-1708990159490.png

The above isn't correct. The $40 60GB Canada  and $40 75GB Canada-US aren't the only plans available to exisitng customers that have more than 1GB of data per 30 days.  There are also $50 100GB Canada-US and $55 100GB Canada plans.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

The only plans with more GB available to current customers are:

Meow_0-1708990159490.png

This is as cheapest.

There might be some other plans advertised (or available if you beg on your knees) but this is what is available through My Account.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @sap22 

@fixin has made two great suggestions. Now granted you'd need special permits from a CS Agent to get these plans, as long as your "Upgrading"... most of the time they say yes. At least from what I've seen. Here's the thing. If you DON'T go to the United States often, the $29 is idea. If you go to the States often, then the $34 50GB Canada/US plan is just the sweet spot. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Please use @fixin link to reach out to a CS Agent. Just know it may take up to 12 hours for a response during this promotion time.

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sap22  -  If you want the $29 with 20GB or $34 with 50GB plans you will get more of a chance to get these new activation only plans.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.