cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

addons

mariomdiaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why I just after added 1gb of data in addons I got a text message saying that I have already used 75% of my data? I want my money back

6 REPLIES 6

@hairbag1 wrote: I wonder if the message you got was to remind you that you've used up 75% of regular plan data...not add-on data.

@hairbag1 @mariomdiaz I receive warning messages when I get close on plan data but never for the add ons, gifted or purchased.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mariomdiaz wrote:

Why I just after added 1gb of data in addons I got a text message saying that I have already used 75% of my data? I want my money back

I wonder if the message you got was to remind you that you've used up 75% of regular plan data...not add-on data.

PMSiteIsBuggy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Log into your account and check your usage on the 1gb you purchased. If not used, it should still be there as a line item and not 25% unless that was accidently used.

I once accidently used a load of data up with phone app updates instead of make it use wifi.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mariomdiaz 

It is likely an errant text message. Always refer to your overview page for the most accurate data usage reading.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Go by what your account says, many seem to get this 75% text in error and the meter in your self serve account is accurate. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mariomdiaz   If you login to My Account, under My Data & Add-ons, do you see the 1GB data you just bought?  If not, check if you see any money there as Available Fund on My Account.  If so, is there $15 in Available Fund?  Buying amount is a 2 steps process, 1. Add Fund, 2. Buying of the addon. Some people just loaded the fund into Available Fund and not aware they need to do step 2 to complete the purchase

Need Help? Let's chat.