cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended

adrianamitro05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

help i have auto pay and account is suspended. Credit card is valid and i even tried to add another card to no avail...help

16 REPLIES 16

GiovannaM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just had the same issue as @adrianamitro05. I have auto pay and received the same e-mail. My account was suspended. I raised a ticket with PM support and they did resolve the issue, but it took a day. They said my credit card was locked due to too many attempts to charge it. How does that happen when you have auto pay? It seems there is an internal glitch with the autopay system. I had to provide some details and the support desk was able to unlock my card with the bank. I then was instructed by PM support to go into my account and make a manual payment. Once I did that my account was reactivated. So far I see only the one charge on my credit card.

I'm hoping this doesn't happen again!  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I'm assuming this suggestion resolved your issue and got you back to active then? Glad you fixed it. 

@adrianamitro05 

Can you try clearing your browser cache/history and then go incognito. Use chrome or edge.

adrianamitro05
Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

@adrianamitro05 

It must have been an autopay failure. Your renewal date was the 26th? Follow @softech advise on paying. Choose other and enter the cost of your plan.

Edit: I misread due date

adrianamitro05
  • You are currently registered for dynamic AutopayNext Payment Taken: Apr 27, 2022

adrianamitro05

yes i have auto pay for months now.. and phone not working/./

@adrianamitro05 

Can you confirm that your services (phone calls, texting) is not working on your phone. Also confirm that you are on autopay. Having a credit card on file does not mean you are on autopay. Autopay must be selected.

adrianamitro05

i have auto pay. but message says insufficient funds

@adrianamitro05 

What does it say on the bottom left of your account page?

Are you still currently registered on dynamic AutoPay? 
Don’t make any additional payment if you are registered or you will be double charged.

adrianamitro05
Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

• Your plan expired on Apr 27, 2022.
  • Top up before Jul 26, 2022 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $3.00
  • Amount Due:

@adrianamitro05 wrote:

that is not working and i do have a credit card on my account

@adrianamitro05   you meant you already tried pay by using the option "Other" and work?  If so, you will then need to open a ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

adrianamitro05

that is not working and i do have a credit card on my account

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@adrianamitro05   

Is your account status showing Plan Expired?  if so and if your service is working, you can ignore the message until at least tomorrow.

if it really shows Suspended,  do you still have a credit card on your account now?

Try this.  Go back to My Account , Payment Tab, One time payment

Make a manual pay, but do not use "Amount Due", instead, use "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter the plan amount.  

if payment goes through, click on the button "Reactivate current plan" if it is around

Then logoff My Account and reboot the phone

Let us know if that works

adrianamitro05

hi, i was told there is a renewal date and phone not working today and message says account is suspended. it will be ok tomorrow?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@adrianamitro05 

Is your renewal date tomorrow?

There is a standard message that indicates that if you are on AutoPay or sufficient funds to ignore this message. Your account will show your Plan Expired.

On the bottom of your account, if it indicates that you are currently registered for dynamic AutoPay and your phone is working…all is good and don’t worry about it.

Need Help? Let's chat.