Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account has been suspended

tlim712
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Not sure why my public mobile acct has been suspended

I have pre autherized credit card payment on the acct....valid until 04/25

I tried reactivate my account and follow the steps to pay for amount due via registered payment method

and it's telling me "something went wrong, try again later"....I tried couple more times and it's still giving me error messages

Please help! Thanks,

Ty

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tlim712 

You have to wait out one full hour after any two attempts at payment. Regardless of whether or not it's in self serve or 611. Do not attempt more than 5 times with the same card or it will be fraud locked and you must wait at least 24 hours or contact customer support to remove the fraud lock. You may want to check with your card issuer as well.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tlim712 

If your renewal date is tomorrow, everyone account will show Suspended/Expired but it also states if you are on AutoPay or have sufficient funds to ignore the notice.

Also check if AutoPay is enabled, this could be disabled (a glitch)so turn it back on again.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you know your 4 digit account pin then you can call 611 and use the registered credit card to make a payment. You can change your pin in the account if needed since you can log in.

tlim712

I'm using laptop not mobile

That I do not, @tlim712 

Try logging in from a completely different device using an incognito tab on a different web browser if possible.  This way, your browser won't 'remember' your prior attempt and give you troubles.

After making the necessary payment, then logging off self-serve, if you tried rebooting device and you STILL have no service, try making an additional small payment and try resuming service again.  These 'extra' payments will stay as credits and won't disappear so no worries there.

There was an old trick of marking your account Lost/Stolen, then removing that designation which also worked for many in the past.   Give that a try if all else fails.

Let us know if any of this works.

tlim712

I'm using firefox browser, tried both public and private more, same issue

tlim712

yes, service at all, phone and text, you know why the system won't register reactivation payment?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Just to confirm, @tlim712 , you are completely without any calling or texting services?

On the evening of renewal, you may find the account page displaying strange renewal messaging which is part of the renewal process. (at least that's the way the old self-serve account screens behaved - with the new one, i'm not 100% sure...) 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you doing this on mobile? Can you use a non-mobile browser? Or maybe desktop mode. Also try private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.