cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about new website

Gari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello I have been using PM website for a couple of years.

I feel that the website used to be more user friendly than the actual :

before was very useful links ,but now I can not find the way how to log out.

please make it more user friendly

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Gari   logon from My Account or Community?

and you were using phone to access or desktop?

For community, click on your avatar and the logout is there

for My Account,  Desktop: the logout is on the side with other "tabs" together.  On mobile site, the logon, you can click on the + side to bring up the menu and it is there

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There are three layouts you can get for the site. On a desktop/laptop, you should see Logout at the bottom of the left bar. On a phone, it'll be on the pulldown menu at the top - the one that initially reads "Overview".  On a device in the middle screen size range, like a tablet or a desktop/laptop where the window isn't filling your screen, it'll be behind an "overflow" menu labelled with a big > symbol on the left side.

Keep in mind that you don't actually need to log out unless it's from a device that others might have access to - either because it's shared or because your device password/passcode is easy to guess; your session will expire automatically anyway.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gari , if you wish to logout of the community, the menu item is found by clicking on your avatar.  For the online portal, logout should be on the left column.  I think there is a learning curve which should not be construed as less user friendly.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gari what you are trying to find?  Maybe we can help?

Need Help? Let's chat.