cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about my new payment

Vivian6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I came back from a 3-month home country visit, and when i got back to Vancouver, I found my payment to public Mobile has been raised, and it seems that my old referrals and loyalty are not counted in. I was wondering why. Many thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Vivian6 

Every members was switch to the Points Reward in May.

All your rewards is converted to points except AutoPay…no rewards if you are on AutoPay and you will get 10 points for annual Loyalty and 1 point for each referral.
You will receive 5% in points of your monthly plan.

Once you have 15 points, you can redeem for a $15 credit off your bill.

IMG_0215.png

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yes, as of May Public Mobile discontinued its Loyalty Rewards program. 

No more reduction or loyalty rewards.  Everyone is no on a Points System where you get points back on your monthly payments of 5%.

You pay in full each month. You need a minimum of 15 points to redeem for a $15 bill credit, which you have to manually do yourself. 

You will only receive points for each active referrals per 30 days and 10 points on your anniversary date. 

Welcome back!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Vivian6 

you were wondering where the autopay/loyalty discount/friend rewards gone?   PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

@Vivian6 wrote:

I came back from a 3-month home country visit, and when i got back to Vancouver, I found my payment to public Mobile has been raised, and it seems that my old referrals and loyalty are not counted in. I was wondering why. Many thanks 

Customers who were still on the older rewards program have been changed over to points.  Points need to be manually redeemed in 15 points/$15 increments. Also, there is no longer any autopay discount and the old loyalty reward amounts have been removed as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.