cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongful payment

Asun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hired Public Mobile services IN 2022 FOR A MONTH and they've been chargin me ever since, in April 2023 I noticed that the payments kept going and went throught the whole process to get them suspended and they told me they would and I'm noticing AGAIN they they keep making this charges. Either I can speak with someone or I'm going to sue this company because this is ridiculous.

13 REPLIES 13

Asun

I wish...

Asun

I will, thank you for the recommendation!

Asun

I wish I WAS wrong. But I'm literally on a call with the bank agent right now and he's telling me that this happens a lot. I am doing as you say and asking for a chargeback. Hopefully this will solve this issue cause I'm tired of contacting Public Mobile over and over again. I don't WANT to use their SIM card. I only hired their services for a month and cancelled the subscription afterwards.

@Meow wrote:

I am sorry but I do NOT believe you you let being charged for 2 years for service you do not receive.

haha. so you accused OP lying?

@Asun wrote:

I did! Twice in fact, and both times they told me the issue was solved. I'm on a call right now with my bank to tell them to stop this payments. But this is very frustrating. I'm not very well versed with online stuff, and this is why TWICE I seeked for help from Public Mobile. I feel scammed.

Hello @Asun 

When you speak with the bank, ask for a reference number to the call and also the employees ID number/Agent ID number. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I am sorry but I do NOT believe you you let being charged for 2 years for service you do not receive.

You could easily ask for chargeback from your bank and PM will stop 'charging you' as you would be put on a 'bad boys list' and you could not use your card for a year.

Asun

Thank you, I'm absolutely sending a message!

Asun

Thank you so much for the link! I already submited a ticket, like I did last time, but I just sent a private message. I am not able to acces my old accound since, last time I tried to make them cancel my subscription, they DID cancel my account.

then it is a problem with your bank/credit card as well.  Usually it works after you call the bank.

bank again and make sure they decline the recurring charges

Asun

I did! Twice in fact, and both times they told me the issue was solved. I'm on a call right now with my bank to tell them to stop this payments. But this is very frustrating. I'm not very well versed with online stuff, and this is why TWICE I seeked for help from Public Mobile. I feel scammed.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

did you go to stop the subscription? you have the responsibility to do that to stop that?

you already opened ticket with PM and not working?

then ask your bank /credit card to stop the payment.  It will work that way

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Asun 

Unfortunately, there is no live person to talk with.  All customer service is done online.  

Are you able to access your PM self service account?  Probably not, but if you can, you can "unsubscribe" your subscription and that should stop payments going forward. 

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Asun  Sorry there’s no live chat support is all done online please 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.