cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan?

Raddo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Team!
When I signed up with Public several months ago, they had a special promo going on, it was $35 for 15 GB with a 3 GB bonus.  When I just logged into my account now, I don't see that plan!  They put me on a basic $35 for 3GB plan??? Does anyone know how to get this corrected?  

TIA,

Ray

14 REPLIES 14

@opal747 wrote:

@Raddo   May I know when and where you got these plans?  I just joined but I don't see them offered to me

Can I still change ?

The 12GB bonus is no longer offered.

opal747
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Raddo   May I know when and where you got these plans?  I just joined but I don't see them offered to me

Can I still change ?

Hi @Raddo is this a Quebec only offer?  You have a Quebec number?  

Did you check the data under My Promotions on My Account page?? those extra data are shoe separately at My Promotions section 

@Raddo 

this is a 15GB for $35 for 12 months or 8GB for 12 months. But this is for new activation only and not for existing subscribers. 

Did you activate new line for one or these  offers?   Which code did you entered?  You can only enter one and not both. 

Since support already replied, if you activates new line for one of the 9ffers, please messagesl support directly for them to investigate 

@Raddo  Check you add on for the 12 gb extra add on 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1684870387281.png

For most up to date account info

Raddo

577x760_smart_fit.jpg351x760_smart_fit.jpg

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello

@Raddo Please send us a private message so we can start the authentication process and investigate the situation from your account.

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

hi @Raddo 

PM' has a 30 days cycle, and renewal date changes

I don't think PM ever offer $35 for 15Gb.  when did you sign up?  You have any sceebshot showing saved such plan details?

Raddo

No I haven't changed my plan since I signed up

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Raddo honest, never see such plan offered, unless it is some store promotion you activated from over a year ago.  I am afraid you remember the plan details wrong

As to the renewal date, PM is running on a 30 days cycle, hence renewal date keeps shifting and hence could be 11th on one month, then after many months It is normal it is shifted to  25th this month 

@Raddo  Renewal is every 30 days from start if activation , did you happen to change plans since you joined and immediately and not in renewal ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Raddo  I know there was 15GB plan for $40 not $35 but first check like this 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1684868811298.png

For most up to date account info

if it’s still not correct here’s how you get a hold of support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Raddo

Also, I noticed that my billing date is on the 11th but my plan renews on the 25th??

Need Help? Let's chat.