cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my rewards disappear ?

Awres
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I would like to change my current $15 plan to a $25 one and I wonder if my accumulated rewards ($4) will disappear if I do ? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Awres wrote:

Thank you for replying but I just went ahead and upgraded my plan effective now instead of renewal date (Aug 7th) and I noticed my rewards which usually decrease my monthly by $4 were not applied. Should I report this as an issue or will it apply later ? 😞 

@Awres 

Answered on your own thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Reward-Upon-Upgrade-Not-Showing/m-p/85579...

Awres

Thank you for replying but I just went ahead and upgraded my plan effective now instead of renewal date (Aug 7th) and I noticed my rewards which usually decrease my monthly by $4 were not applied. Should I report this as an issue or will it apply later ? 😞 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Awres 

Rewards along with add ons whether they are gifted, promotional or purchased are associated with the account not the plan. Promotional recurring bonuses of plan data or monthly plan discounts with a month counter or "unlimited" beside it will disappear if you change rate plans. But you are safe to schedule a change plan on next renewal.

It is advisable to manually top up your with your new plan amount to avoid the possible autopay glitch that only charges your card the old plan amount causing your renewal to fail due to insufficient funds.

Awres

Thank you !

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Awres 

No your rewards will not disappear when you upgrade your plan so go ahead.

Need Help? Let's chat.