cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get money off my bill the more I respond to and ask questions here?

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How does one get points toward their bill for helping in the community as the reward page says ? Is there a certain number of braves or solutions you need to provide for a certain number of points? The rewards page says you get points for helping in the community but doesn't say how.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tmoney wrote:

How does one get points toward their bill for helping in the community as the reward page says ?

@Tmoney Just keep helping.  Start understanding the system and start answering the questions. 

Put your heart out to help and good thing will happen

@Tmoney wrote:

And I'm guessing you need to continue to participate each month in order to continue to get the points ? And is it just getting Bravos and giving solutions? Or does asking questions and giving braves also give you points ?

Asking questions and giving bravos doesn't earn points.

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

And I'm guessing you need to continue to participate each month in order to continue to get the points ? And is it just getting Bravos and giving solutions? Or does asking questions and giving braves also give you points ?

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Tmoney 
The rewards you receive are based on a secret formula of Public Mobile. The more solutions and bravos you get, the higher chances you get rewards. 1 or 2$ or points is easily achievable. Over that, you're gonna have to spend a lot of time on here.

Need Help? Let's chat.