cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never purchase a simcard from Public Mobile

Nadereh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The service on the simcard is not even working. 
The customer service is awful.
when I submit a ticket, it takes days for agents to get back to me and when they do, they ask basic questions to confirm your email address and when I respond back to them, they just ignore to solve the issue or even put an effort to continue the conversation. 
if you ever encounter an issue with Public Mobile it is just you and yourself. There is no phone number to call. The agents dont answer. 
the simcard they sent me has no signal at all yet I paid for it and they took the money and won't refund me. 

go wih other providers… at least you can talk to someone when there are issues. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Nadereh wrote:

Even if their service did not work at all from the get go??!! 
wow!! That is insane

Well PM being pre-paid they can always claim you DID use some service.

Nevertheless it does not hurt to try to get refund if you can prove service did not work at all. But if you ported number out and account is deleted how are they going to check your claim you did not use any service?

Nadereh

Even if their service did not work at all from the get go??!! 
wow!! That is insane

@Nadereh wrote:

I already went with another provider because I during the last two weeks I submitted 4 tickets already and the agents would just ignore to continue the conversation. Now all I am asking for is to have my money back! 
they are the worst

PM does NOT refund a cent. If you went to other provider and ported your number out your account is closed, all rewards/funds lost.
Do not waste your time asking for any refund as you will not get it.

Nadereh

Of course I did that as the very initial step on PM app

Nadereh

I already went with another provider because I during the last two weeks I submitted 4 tickets already and the agents would just ignore to continue the conversation. Now all I am asking for is to have my money back! 
they are the worst

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nadereh 

you're required to create your PM account by downloading the free PM app...have you tried that yet ??

Need Help? Let's chat.