cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service on hold after changing subscription

pmmini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

after trying for hours, I finally made to the change my subscription page and chose a new plan. I chose change on renewal and clicked submit, but the page stuck on loading for a few minutes. so I tried logging out and in again, but this time there's a "Your services are hold" banner on my account page. When I went to the change subscription page, for all plans the "change on renewal" buttons are grey. Does it mean I have successfully changed my subscription already?  

11 REPLIES 11

@Tmoney wrote:

How do you know what PM can and can't do. Do you work for them?

@Tmoney this is a question that were asked many times to other Community members

NO, I am not and most replied on the Community are not PM's staff.  Only @CS_Agent  or  those  with a PM sign besides the name are PM's paid staff.  For the rest of us, we just your fellow customers, we have use the service for some time and we try our best to help.

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How do you know what PM can and can't do. Do you work for them?

@pmmini 

they won't send you an email to confirm change of plan or successful renewal

With the slowness last night and somehow your new cycle starts today, it is hard to confirm if the system has properly scheduled the plan change for you

So, tomorrow morning , properly after 7AM EST , try to login to My Account using Incognito mode (to avoid cahce issue, which is a big problem on PM site) to confirm if you have the correct new plan you want and if PM charged you the correct amount. 
If not, please open a ticket with PM support, they can still do something if it is day 1 of the cycle and because of the latency last night.  You can message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

pmmini

Thank you. Do you know if I will get an email confirmation when I successfully change my plan?

@pmmini 

PM is running on the 30 days cycle and the cycle date showing on My Account could be confusing

If you see the cycle date showing Oct 26-Nov 25, what it means is that cycle will ends on Nov 25 00:00 EST.  So, on Nov 25 , which is today, PM will be renewing your plan and hence you see "Your services are on Hold".  But no worries, your service should still be working.  PM just taking its time to renew your plan now.  The plan won't show active again until later this morning, like 6AM EST

pmmini

Thank you. it's my first time changing plans so I wasn't sure what should show up. I will check again tomorrow.

pmmini

yes it says my subscription ends on Nov 25

@Tmoney 

you will need to login My Account and go to Change Subscription page and check if a scheduled plan change is showing there.  The system has been very busy, I think you might have to try later tonight or early morning tomorrow

Tmoney

No, I selected change on renewal date. Which is December 20th

@pmmini  / @Tmoney 

is Nov 25 the new cycle date for you?

Tmoney

Happend to me too.

Need Help? Let's chat.