cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get charged for overuse of 24MB?

parkay123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data is turned off and I’m afraid I will get a financial penalty. My bill goes from August 22 to September 21. I used 1024 MB at three speed already. I have 1.99 GB data left on two GB data one time bonus.  Will I get charged for my overuse of 24 MB? Can I turn my data back on and use only my 1.99 GB data left on my two GB one time bonus?  Thanks for the advance for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Bonus add-on's kick in automatically once your plan's data bucket has been used. And no extra charges at Public Mobile, ever. It's prepaid. Once you run out of something, it just stops working. You may get a text prompting you to purchase more data, but never will there be any surprise bills.

@parkay123  You will use your bonus data or and day add on only after you have used up your regular plan data 

parkay123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I turn on my data now, will I be using my one time bonus?  Or do I have to turn on my one time bonus?  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@parkay123  NO you will ever get surprise bill with Public mobile as it pre paid services , you can’t use what you haven’t already paid for 

Need Help? Let's chat.