cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't vanilla mastercard let me register postal code?

Nalo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to use my vanilla mastercard giftcard, so I went onto the website to register the postal code. However, it just told me there was a system error and to try again later. I  tried again the next day, same result. Paypal will not accept the card either, how can i do this?

3 REPLIES 3

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nalo 

You can’t have the vanilla Mastercard giftcard as payment option, however, you may be able to use it to add money to your account by add

IMG_4272.jpeg

fund with credit card

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nalo 

Try and get the card registered with PayPal first using the same postal code that you have on file with PayPal after following up with the card issuer. If you can get it registered with PayPal then try with Public Mobile again. However I have tried in vain to register any credit gift card with Public Mobile without success.

@Nalo wrote:

I want to use my vanilla mastercard giftcard, so I went onto the website to register the postal code. However, it just told me there was a system error and to try again later. I  tried again the next day, same result. Paypal will not accept the card either, how can i do this?

Since Paypal isn't allowing the card to be used either, I would suggest contacting the card issuer for support.

Need Help? Let's chat.