cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why haven't I received my 2 G data bonus text message yet?

Mmarquis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today is December 19, way past December 15, and still no text message for the annual 2G free data. Anyone else didn't  receive their's yet? My wife got hers 2 weeks ago and we share the same last name.

11 REPLIES 11

dannycdee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Go to the menu (on the Public Mobile main website, not the community page), select Get Help. Then click on Chat with SIMon

@Mmarquis wrote:

That chatbot Simon is nowhere to be found. I am usually quite adept at these things but man oh man, i'm not so sure about this site. 

@Mmarquis   you can follow this steps to open ticket on Chatbot.  Or you can also use Method 2 to direct message if you still have trouble with chatbot

Just open a ticket via Chatbot for PM Support :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Mmarquis

That chatbot Simon is nowhere to be found. I am usually quite adept at these things but man oh man, i'm not so sure about this site. 

@GeorgeannaNg   as advised on your other post, try to send YES2 to short code 4211 and it can be added immediately. 

If that does not work, open ticket with PM Support and they will add it back for you

GeorgeannaNg

My wife experienced same problem as you (No Holiday 2 GB Bonus and 500 international long-distance call minutes)

@Mmarquis 

Looks like that you'll have to get a Customer Support Agent to add those holiday gifts to your account manually.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Mmarquis

How do you do that? I dont see that option anywher.

Mmarquis

I just did and the reply is ''Looks like you are not eligible for this offer........''   I have been with PM for 3 years now and always received it.

dannycdee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think you should check with the moderators here because I did receive the message already.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

You will need to submit a ticket through the community agent 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Mmarquis 

Try sending YES2 to 4911

If that doesn't work then you'll have to get a Customer Support Agent to add those holiday gifts to your account manually.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

You'll find the link at the bottom of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.