cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does public mobile suck????

Publicmsuckass
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your whole system sucks. The fact that you CAN NOT talk to a human on the phone to get some help but you can send and receive texts from a human is the most stupid thing that l have come across. I ask about this policy and was told that public mobile is proud that they are the only company that does this. If l had known that this was the company policy l would have signed up with another company. I am told that l have to pay $20 on my account.....So l try to pay $20...then it says its now $22.50..(because of the taxes)....So l change it to $22.50......then it says that now l have to pay $24.50.....so l change it to $24.50...then it says l have to pay $26.50....ect,ect,ect. So Public mobile how do you solve this problem????. Sure would be nice to talk with a real human customer service agent....

4 REPLIES 4

Webb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Webb here:
You are on Public Mobile for your cell phone and that is like using a low-cost airline. You just don't get anything for nothing. Soon low-cost airlines will probably ask customers to bring their own wings. At Public Mobile there is no customer service. Their virtual assistant is crap, and the community consists of a collection of users who only answers to problems is similar to throwing spaghetti at a wall just to see what sticks. If you want real human contact that cares about your problem, you won't find it at Public Mobile. Best of luck to you.

BTW: How do you get your Publicms's past the censor when I get bleeped for a sinful 3 letter word. You know the one with "s" in the front, "x" at the end, and an "e" plopped in the middle? Double standard, or what?

DW

DarPR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

And when trying to submit a ticket nothing can verify even if all info is correct...yes, it is a horrible process to endure and very frustrating...nothing to be proud of.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Publicmsuckass Hi how’s your day going ? if you need customer service contact a cs agent, to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Publicmsuckass 

don't blame others.  

did you understand before you join?

PM never hide the fact that All supports are online

Hey.  when you pay, you just pay $20, they will add the tax for you.  You don't have to type the tax there.  

So, you type $20, they charge you $22.50.  In the end, you see $20 in your My Account as Available Fund and you can use that $20 to buy anything that worth $20 in PM System. 

Need Help? Let's chat.