cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are some not happy with PM Customer Service agents?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't understand as to why some not happy with PM Customer Service agents? Every time I submit a ticket a knowledgeable, no guessing response is received almost immediately. Am I just lucky ???

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BEER 

For the most part I have received good customer support however at times I have received some real boneheaded responses. This has ranged from refusing to apply my rewards after I've suspended via lost/stolen, waiting for months for my $5 credit for the bonus refer a friend promotion to be applied for both myself and my referral. That was only resolved this week by them applying a full $25 credit plus an extra $5 credit for our patience. I have also been straight up lied too by the customer service agent not knowing what they're talking about. I have also had the weird glitch with my community account where they don't receive my messages at all which a few other customers have experienced as well. So customer support can be lousy at times and I can perfectly understand why some people would be rather unhappy about it. 

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dust2dust wrote:

How about recently with the current problem customers are having? I agree, when things are working then response times are fine. I do sometimes get incorrect information from some agents and I have to kind of assert um no that's not right. I've been here a while.

Maybe it's because I rarely have problems that require a CS help.  On the rare occasions when I do require help,  they always respond within hours and always with satisfactory results. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I did not have issues with agent either. Sometimes it took up to an hour but I always got my issue resolved.

It has to be attitude issue how do you approach agent. They are humans too and should be respected.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How about recently with the current problem customers are having? I agree, when things are working then response times are fine. I do sometimes get incorrect information from some agents and I have to kind of assert um no that's not right. I've been here a while.

Need Help? Let's chat.