Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not receiving texts or calls

Sgillis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

DebbieL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am an existing member and had my number for a long time. I phone won't ring or text and the bars at the top left of my phone are faded out. They came on for a moment then went out again. What is going on? My bill is auto pay each month and has been for years! I'm sick of Public Mobile stopping my phone for no reason. Please how can I get my phone to ring and text again?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Sgillis You picked my help as the solution. May we ask what exactly was the solution that worked? This way we can help others in your position in the future. Thank you.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Sgillis 

A few questions need to be answered before we can give you advice on how to resolve your issues.

Did you just port your number over from another service provider?

Have you been a customer for a while now and this just happened out of the blue?

Have you tried your SIM card in another phone to see if it works there?

Have you rebooted your phone? Reset your network settings then rebooted? 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sgillis 

Did you get a text from the old carrier, did you reply YES?

and can you receive inbound phone calls, especially from Non-Telus/Koodo/PM phone?  If you cannot the port was not done

It could be an incomplete port.  PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sgillis 

more info please. Did you just port your number to new PM acct or have you been here awile ?

Need Help? Let's chat.