cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I paid and I have a receipt of payment, and still cannot get my line reactivated?

Jebcreation
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a payment confirmation, and also made a payment the 27th of December, we are now the 30th of December 2022, no access to my phone line yet.  This phone company is ridiculous in regards of customer service, and the chat robot never help you out either with you topic.  For me Public Mobile it is over after this month.  Too many glitch or problems of activations, even if I pay well my phone.  No customer service at all, nobody can be reached on the phone, a very very poor level of service, and the line is cutting off most of the time before the expiring date of your payment cycle.  I am considering a class action or legal issues about how this Public Mobile company is misleading customers with false publicities and greed, just provide no customer service whatsoever.  Too many technical problem with that business...

I have 36$ into my account, try to make a payment (which is accepted by the system) and a online receipt on top of this, but still, the line will stay suspended and the money still in the account.  I am getting sick and tired of this circus and after this month, no more of Public Mobile.

A very unhappy customer

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jebcreation 

You're,  " ... considering a class action or legal issues about how this Public Mobile company is misleading customers with false publicities and greed, just provide no customer service whatsoever."

Save your time and energy, move to a full-service mobile provider where customer service might be attained after spending a lot of time on hold, moving from person to person, department to department, then when you reach someone, they may or may not have solved the problem.

Otherwise, if you'd like to listen to reason, take a little effort to resolve matters, you're in the right place.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jebcreation   did you try to reboot your phone?

Please  login to My Account now using Incognito mode again and check if the status is showing Active.  

Also go to Payment page to confirm that it shows PM took and use the money for renewal on the 27th

Another thing to try on your phone, try the sim card on another phone if you have one around.

If now, still try to reseat your sim card (power off phone first, take sim card out for a minute, then put it back and power up)

If nothing work, no worry, you just need to open ticket with PM support , please follow the steps below using Chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Jebcreation 

You should really reach out to a Customer Support Agent for help with that situation.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Need Help? Let's chat.