cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy payment vouchers?

F_F
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where can I buy payment vouchers and what denominations do they come in? Thanks. I’m in Richmond hill, Ontario if that matters.

5 REPLIES 5

@dolphingirl1964 wrote:

I'm in owen sound ontario where can I get one

Vouchers are often available as various convenience stores, drugs stores, and gas stations. Alternately, you can purchase vouchers from websites such as ding.com or recharge.com.  If you're topping up your own account, you can also go into your self serve account apply a payment by using a credit or Visa Debit card.

dolphingirl1964
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in owen sound ontario where can I get one

Alain007
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

✌️

F_F
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow thanks a lot Robert!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@F_F wrote:

Where can I buy payment vouchers and what denominations do they come in? Thanks. I’m in Richmond hill, Ontario if that matters.

@F_FAmounts seem to differ for some locations, really weird amounts like $19.03, $20, $22, $27, $30.04, etc. You will just have to check with that specific location.

recharge.com is online and the easiest way.

@Luddite wrote:
  • Esso
  • Shopper's Drug Market
  • Canadian Tire Gas Bar
  • Shell
  • Hasty Market
  • Ultramar
  • Uniprix
  • Walmart
  • WOW Mobile (will activate SIM too)
  • K Mobile
  • Jean Coutu
  • Pharmaprix

The mobile shop can be added to this list

Also keep in mind some stores take up to 48 hours for vouchers to become valid. It depends on the locations authorization system / method. Vouchers are not valid until authorized and activated. Might be batched at the end of the night or the next day so be aware of this.

Need Help? Let's chat.